- NSF approved Chrome Wire Shelving. All welded construction with
additional wire trussing for high strength performance.
- Up to 800 lbs per wire shelf.
- Top mat shelf wires run front to back (except 12x36 size) for ease
of loading and unloading.
- Numbered chrome posts on 1" increments for quick assembly. No tools
- Starter units include 4 posts and 4 shelves. Add-on units include 2
posts and 4 shelves.
Why choose it?
Shelving Direct offers one of the largest selections of NSF
approved Chrome Wire Shelving Units and accessories available in
the market, in a variety of finishes to compliment any application.
There are several reasons why Chrome Wire Shelving Units are the
perfect storage solution for industrial, pharmaceutical, health
care, food service and retail markets.
- They increase product visibility on the shelves, improving your
control over the stock.
- They improve product ventilation, critical on humid environments.
- They improve sprinkler penetration, reducing cost of insurance.
- They also reduce dust accumulation on the shelves.
- The nickel-chrome finish is durable and chip resistant so very
attractive for retail display.
All welded shelf construction to support up to 800 lbs per Wire
Shelf. Top mat shelf wires run front to back for easy loading &
unloading. Easy to adjust shelves in 1" increments. No tools are
required for installation. Compatible with most round post systems
on the market.
Chrome Wire Shelving Starter Units include 4 Vertical Posts with
Leveling Feet and 4 Wire Shelves with Plastic Inserts.